- 'Land of Light': 'Imagine Africa 500' speculative fiction anthology (2015/2016) (Speculative Fiction). 8,000 words. Read more... (Malawi)
- 'Veiled': 2016 'Beneath This Skin' Edition of Aké Review (2016) (Fiction). 1,450 words. Read here... (Nigeria)
- 'Water': 'The Short Story is Dead, Long Live the Short Story! Vol.2' anthology (2017) (Fiction). 3,100 words. Available on Amazon (South Africa)
- 'Sub Migratio': the debut edition of Enkare Review (2017) (Speculative Fiction). 3,500 words. Read here... (Kenya)
- 'Inktober': 2018 edition of 'The Bloody Parchment' (2018) (SF/Horror). 1,250 words. Available on Amazon. (South Africa)
- 'The Girl with Two Bodies': The Kalahari Review (Nov 2018) (Fantasy). 7,050 words. South Africa. . Read here... (South Africa)
- 'Journal of a DNA Pirate': Volume 3 of 'AfroSF' (Dec 2018) (SF). 8,150 words. Available on Amazon etc.
- 'Why Not Magoos': The Kalahari Review (Oct 2019) (Fiction). 2,600 words. South Africa. Read online here. (South Africa)
- 'Fear Thyself': Burning House Press (20 July 2020) (Flash Fiction). 180 words. South Africa. Read online here. (South Africa)
- 'Soul Searching' (novel): Guardbridge Books (UK) (Aug 2020) (Speculative Fiction). UK/US (UK)
Read Joanna Woods' Review of Soul Searching here: Africa in Words
Read the Aurealis Review for Soul Searching here: Aurealis #138 March 2021
READ 'LAND OF LIGHT' ONLINE: The project from Geoff Ryman via the Manchester Review produced a themed online edition on the Rise of African Science Fiction & Fantasy featuring a reprint of my first SF short story “Land of Light”. http://www.themanchesterreview.co.uk/?p=7680
READ 'VEILED' ONLINE.